Update: This location no longer exists, but the one in Lodi, NJ does.
I finally got to visit Sergio’s Bistro , an Italian restaurant, in Clifton today. I’ve heard this place is a great Italian restaurant for quite a while from several people. I live five away, and procrastinated about goin. I was finally able to go for a family dinner
- I reserved a table for 8 people, the table was ready right away
- It’s BYOB
After my sit down it felt quite romantic, I glanced around and it was simply decorated, and dim. It is small but I always equate that to the food being great.
We ordered four appetizers for the table that included(there was 8 of us):
- Avocado stuffed shrimp- one whole avocado split into two
- Calamari- calamari came in a waffle basket
- Eggplant-Rollettini Di Melanzane
Eggplant rollettini with ricotta, mozzarella and marinara sauce
- Half a dozen oysters on a half shell
Cavatelli Alla Boscaiola