These places are for when you do not feel like having an overly romantic dinner, want to low-key, eat good food, and stay local. Valentine’s Day 2018 is on Wednesday so if you want to go out instead of Netflix & Chill this time, consider these…
- Ninja Sushi in Nutley, NJ:
- Great place to go if you want great sushi, apps, and service
- Complimentary apps: soup, shrimp roll, and one piece of shrimp sushi before you even get your order( make sure you actually order first).
- Post- meal probiotic
- You will leave satisfied with your food and the service.
- Local so you aren’t going to the city for an over-the-top romantic V-day
Great prices Here are some pics, it was one of my local favorites from 2017
2. Cellar 335- Jersey City, NJ
- The vibes are super cool here:
- Tiki style place
- Tapas Style
- Drinks were good
- Service was great
3. Zinburger- Clifton, NJ
- Wine Wednesdays (Valentine’s Day falls on a Wednesday) 1/2 off bottles
- Burgers are delicious, various selections to choose from
- Prices also great
- Other drinks besides wine, spirits and milkshakes!